26.02.2015 | Minsk, Belarus
Seminar 'A Career in Science and Process of Technology Transfer'
Seminar titled 'A Career in Science and Process of Technology Transfer' took place in Minsk on 26 February 2015. The event was held at the Researcher Training Institute of the National Academy of Sciences of Belarus. The seminar was attended by young scientists from 8 organisations of the National Academy of Sciences of Belarus. The seminar was moderated by Director of RCTT Dr. Alexander Uspenskiy.
During the seminar there were several topical issues taken up:
- the role of technology transfer and the world experience in it;
- a career in science and process of technology transfer;
- services rendered by the Network of the Republican Centre for Technology Transfer to innovation activity agents in Belarus and abroad, goals and objectives of technology transfer centers at organisations involved in research and development.
The participants of the seminar were informed about:
- the Educational program 'Introduction to Theory and Practice of Technology Transfer and Commercialization';
- current international projects with the RCTT’s participation:
- Innovation - Creativity - Equality (ICE),
- Knowledge Transfer Community to bridge the gap between research, innovation and business creation – NoGAP;
- the manuals prepared by RCTT, in particular:
- Publication 'Republican Centre for Technology Transfer: 10 years in the National Innovation System (history, structure, methodology, activities, prospects)'. 2013, 62p. (in Russian)
- Guide book 'Policies and Legislation in the Technology Transfer Domain: World’s and National Experience' (in Russian)
- Manual on the Promotion of Commercialization Projects by Using the Network of the Republican Centre for Technology Transfer of the Republic of Belarus (in Russian)
- the manuals prepared in the framework of the NoGAP project are available on the project's website.
In addition, the trainees were informed about the 2nd NoGAP Brokerage Event in Frankfurt am Main (Germany) on 16 June 2015 and NoGAP Partnering Platform.
Source and further information: Republican Centre for Technology Transfer